[Edu-sig] The Educational Robotics Platform

Jonathan Pennington Jonathan Pennington <john@coastalgeology.org>
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:32:23 -0500

> of platform for various reasons I don't need to address on this list (which
> is probably already getting annoyed with this level of detail on such a
> speculative project.)

I've put the call out to moderate an embedded-SIG and form a
list. There seems to be a lot of interest both on and offlist. If the
meta-sigers are vehemently opposed, I'll start one from EGg0's
SourceForge base. We'll give it a week or two. This way we can get
back to education here. I'll let the list know when things happen.

-J
--
Jonathan Pennington	|	john@coastalgeology.org

	 "A computer without windows is like a dog
	    without bricks tied to its head."