[Edu-sig] Student Assignment Styles

Jeffrey Elkner jeff@elkner.net
29 Nov 2001 14:12:24 -0500

Hello again, Bryce!

I just took a look at your site and it looks nice!  I would like to ask
two favors:

1. Can we list you on the list of schools page?

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/pyBiblio/schools.php

If that is okay, please send a paragram describing your school/program
to Lex Berezhny:

lex@berezhny.net

2. Can I put your exercises/nots on the pyBiblio site as well?

My hope is that by leveraging the sharing and collaboration made
possible by free content and the web we can both enhance student
learning and reduce our work load at the same time.

I put more hours than I can remember into working on the text book (it
was fun), but I'm glad now that Tim is writing up interesting projects,
so I don't have to do that.

The more materials we can get on the site the easier it will be for
other teachers to use Python.

Thanks!

jeff elkner
yorktown high school