[Edu-sig] Re: [Tutor] Intro to CS (boolean.py)

Danny Yoo dyoo@hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:51:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 14 Oct 2001, Kirby Urner wrote:

> At 05:39 PM 10/14/2001 -0700, Danny Yoo wrote:
> >Hi Kirby,
> >
> >I've written a small "propositional logic" parser class that you might
> >find useful:
> >
> >     http://hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu/~dyoo/python/propositions/
> >
> >I wrote it as an experiment with the Spark parser-generator a month ago. I
> >haven't been working on it for a while now, and you're welcome to use the
> >parser if it's useful for you.
>

> Impressive stuff Danny, as well as your plans for future
> features :-D.
>
> I don't see 0.3 up yet, but this is a thread I'd like to
> track.  There could be some fun curriculum written around
> here.

Ok, I put the newest version on my site.  The code is still a little
messy; I think I need a day to clean things up and add test cases and
documentation.  If only I could clone() myself.  *grin*

Hope this helps!