[Edu-sig] Re: [Tutor] help ;-)

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shalehperry@home.com
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 22:24:01 -0700 (PDT)

> Let's try to make sure people know that they are welcome here, and that we
> will do what we can to make it less intimidating.

My apology if anyone saw this as intimidating.  I really was aiming this at the
people who answer questions on this list, hopefully one of them has control
over the actual list.  Several of my emails have been held beause the length
was not sufficient or for other reasons.  Some magic person has ok'ed them.
Would it be that much harder to deny messages with a subject of only 'help'?
The mail from the bot could tell them to please add a better subject and
resend.  Even point them to ESR's great essay.

-----
We have buried the putrid corpse of Liberty. -- Benito Mussolini