[Edu-sig] choice is good

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 18:58:21 -0700

At 09:25 PM 9/3/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Re the potential flame war over PythonCard and alternative
>methods of building apps I just want to say that having
>choices is good.

Yes, choice is good.  I didn't sense any incipient flame war
though.  Feedback was sought and some was offered.  PythonCard
may well have a bright future, either in its present form or
as part of a larger suite, or...  in any case, I welcome it
and salute those pushing ahead.  PyCrust is another alpha/beta
I've been meaning to try.  I just haven't had sufficient time.
So much to learn (which I like -- learning is a fun activity).

Kirby