[Edu-sig] (no subject)

Ronald Mangaliag rmangaliag@mbox.slu.edu.ph
Fri, 26 Jul 2002 17:25:55 +0800 (PHT)

hi... this is my first post so please take it easy on me.... ;)

i'm in the process of gathering info to suggest a change in the syllabus of our
programming course here in saint louis university, philippines...

i was thinking (for more than a month now) of suggesting a change in the
programming language also... we're teaching C to engineering studes...  and of
course, the "natural tendency" is to change it to python because of the known
advantages...

my question is -- can you point me (url or anything) or give me a sample
syllabus where we can pattern our proposal to...

tnx... in advance...

ali

ronald ali l. mangaliag
computer applications department