[Edu-sig] Thanks

Jeffrey Elkner jeff@elkner.net
14 Nov 2002 06:51:38 -0500

One follow up note - there is another part of the OpenBook Project site
at ibiblio that aims to be a "portal"  and repository of resources for
using Python to teach programming.  It is still being actively developed
and we hope to both contribute and gather free content as it becomes
available:=20

http://ibiblio.org/obp/pyBiblio/

Current highlights on the site include Chris Meyer's "Python for Fun"
and Tim Wilson's set of programming problems.  Brent Burley had
contributed python cgi scripts that permitted folks to try python
examples on the web, but the machine that they were running on was
attacked last year and we are still in the process of getting it secured
and back in operation :-(

jeff elkner
open book project at ibiblio