[Edu-sig] Enter into it, we can

Tienzen (Jeh-Tween) Gong BestEng@cs.com
Fri, 4 Oct 2002 15:06:23

If Walt Disney were ignored,
We would have been denied of a wonderful universe, the cartoon world.

If Shakespeare were ignored,
We would have been denied of a towering light tower in our literary universe.

A small, tiny hint is all that scientists need
To come up a wonderful idea,
To theorize a beautiful universe.

The Intelligence Machine is much more than a hint.

Many, many of us would have roamed in a beautiful intelligence universe,

Many, many of us would have ascended to a towering height, ...

Today, no conclave nor any peer Council can block
The flow of ideas anymore.

We ignore it; it will deny us a wonderful universe.
Yet, enter into a new brave world together, we can.
And we will.

For a small hint,
     Visit www.iewu.org/brain.htm
For a new brave universe,