[Edu-sig] re: Types and true division (was Re: strange output

Arthur ajs@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 09:28:01 -0400

Tim writes -

>In all the conversations I've ever had with him on the topic, neither
>Sherwood nor Pausch came up.  Arthur, you've been told that more times than
>I can keep track of, but you still bring them up endlessly.

Is it important to make me seem more irrational and arbritrary than I
already do?

"Arthur, you've been told...."

Unacceptable wording, and unacceptable implications.

I *don't* have private conversations with Guido and am perfectly well
entitled to respond to what is of record.
Which simply, clearer, and undisputably is  not consistent with your private
conversations.

Simply, clearly, and undisputably.

I can't help that.

I have been made the fool enough, thank you.

Art