[Edu-sig] Top 5 All Time Novice Obstacles => #3 Where am I ?

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:56:15 -0500

[Guido van Rossum]

> Python's help is so much more modern than Rebol. :-)
>
> It has a GUI for this feature.  Assuming you have Python 2.1.x or
> 2.2.x on Windows, go to the Start -> Programs -> Python x.x menu, and
> select "Module docs".  Now type your search string in the text box and
> hit return.  Double-click any of the resulting lines, and stand by for
> a webbrowser window to pop up.

Except that a search for "listdir" returned no results, and a search for
"dir" returned a lot of results, but none that dealt with the dir()
built-in. :-(

Pat

--
Patrick K. O'Brien