Rebol readability=> was {Re: [Edu-sig] Top 5 All Time Novice Obstacles => #3 Where am I ?}

Jason Cunliffe Jason Cunliffe" <jasonic@nomadics.org
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:16:48 -0400

> > "Why, in practice, so many people very quickly find Rebol very
> > comfortable and easy to read?
>
> I don't know that they do.

They do now.

Thanks for clueing me in to your early Rebol experience.
Sounds like it was very bleeding edge >:-(

Things have certainly improved since then. Regular frustrated complaint-type
questions are mostly about /View the GUI system whose official docs and examples
lack+lag badly. And licensing/marketing ==> why not openSource etc? You can
imagine where I stand on that!
The rest is good stuff. Its a great community but *dangerously* small. The best
programmers are in New Zealand, Australia, Czech republic and France. Go figure!
The francophone ones don't post alas,  much because of lower english language
skills.

./Jason