[Edu-sig] re: Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science

Jeffrey Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Sat Dec 13 15:28:12 EST 2003

I completely agree with Toby on this.  I've already managed to make
Python the CS1 language at Yorktown High, but it hasn't reached beyond
the hard core geek community.  If we really want to popularize it to a
broader audience, it needs to fill the space taken by VB (at the high
school) or what Logo used to do (at the middle school).

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff at elkner.net>
Open Book Project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>