[Edu-sig] re: python turtle-like graphics (and more)

Arthur Arthur" <ajs@ix.netcom.com
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:05:52 -0500

Lee wrote (last month)

>Hi;

>I wrote a python- and pygame-based turtle graphics system.

<snip>

>The project page is:
>http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pygsear/
>Feedback welcome.

Had a chance to look closer.

Particularly fun - at least for this grownup - is the experimentation with
using PyGame in conjunction with Twister.

Looks like we get to an all Python multi-player online gaming environ.

I am looking forward to trying to follow what's being done, and how its
being down.  High level, that is.

Wondering, among other things, whether there is a way I can webize PyGeo -
given the proper hosting environment - by going down this road.

Was also a little surprised that Twister was Windows friendly.

Art