[Edu-sig] Well done is better than well said.

Will Well be_well@linuxmail.org
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 18:47:59 +0800

Dear Candy,

Hi, how are you? And the rest How's the job?  any news?

We're all fine. I had an eye check up and the doctor said my eyes are fine 20/20 with just a normal need for reading glasses due to age. How's your vision?

Julie's ok now, but was in the hospital a couple of days a few weeks ago due to a very high fever. We all got scared although now relieved as tests proved everythings ok.

I got a little job helping to run a small company selling Unix / Linux software and support. Interesting work and my colleague's a decent chap, so I'm glad.

Doesn't pay much at all now since we're so small just two people but if we're clever enough with much work and perseverence we ought to be able to turn it around into a profitable business... its at least worth the effort for the time being.

Please, say hello to everybody for me. Stay well and keep in touch,

Yours sincerely,
Larry
--
The reward of a thing well done is to have done it.
http://www.linuxmail.org/