[Edu-sig] Sets

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 23:49:42 -0800

At 09:13 AM 1/8/2003 +0000, Jaime E. Villate wrote:
>http://www.dstoys.com/Members/kirby/Works/documents/bigpicture.html/view
>
>In my browser (Galeon) I cannot read this page because the black column
>in the right obscures the last word on each line. even if I reduce the
>letter size, the problem remains (not to mention that I do not see and
>flash animations because I've failed to compile the free clone of the
>flash plugin).

Thanks for the feedback Jaime.  I had a too-wide GIF in that
article and Mozilla/Galeon was having problems -- which I hadn't
noticed until you brought it to my attention.  I took out that
picture and it should display OK now.

Regarding Flash, this site doesn't as yet do a whole lot with
it (the animation in the upper right is just minor eye candy).
However, you perhaps needn't go to the trouble of compiling
a clone.  There's a Flash plug-in for Netscape that runs on
Linux.  It installs in the .mozilla folder of your home
directory, and will give Galeon (as well as Mozilla) the
same powers.

See:  http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/alternates/

Kirby