[Edu-sig] On and off-topic [was Re: Elegant copy-by-value]

Arthur Arthur" <ajs@ix.netcom.com
Tue, 14 Jan 2003 09:46:51 -0500

And I'll continue to be irrelevent by letting the edu-sig list know that a
search on the word Python at

http://mathforum.org/

which, by any standards, is a *major* (and vast) resource to the educational
community at all levels, comes up with 3 hits.

one's a Monty.

one's a reference to a professors site, with "Python" buried in
  "IGF, LibPS 2, Python, Perl, TeXtool 2.12a"

and one's PyGeo:

"A dynamic geometry toolset written in Python"

which in fact is a *selected* site in the subject area of geometry.
Selected by whom, I don't know, but certainly not by me.

Do I have some epectation of being treated as something more than a nuisance
in a Python forum dedicated to education.

Yes, I do.

Art