[Edu-sig] Losing the plot

Patrick K. O'Brien pobrien@orbtech.com
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:35:26 -0600

On Thursday 23 January 2003 05:12 pm, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
> Is this one better?
>
> "PyCrust is an interactive Python shell written in Python using wxPython.
> The latest release is now included with wxPython (www.wxpython.org). The
> development version can still be checked out of CVS. Packaged file
> releases are no longer available here."

Not one to leave well-enough alone, I changed it to this:

"PyCrust is an interactive Python shell written in Python using wxPython. In
fact, PyCrust is now included with wxPython (www.wxpython.org), so packaged
files are no longer available here. But the latest development version can
still be checked out of CVS"

By now I'm sure everyone is tired of this thread. I promise this is my last
post on the matter. (Topic police can put their pistols back in their
holsters. <wink>)

--
Patrick K. O'Brien
Orbtech      http://www.orbtech.com/web/pobrien