[Edu-sig] Re: On-Topic: LinuxFormat Magazine

ahimsa ahimsa@onetel.net.uk
25 Jan 2003 10:19:14 +0000

On Fri, 2003-01-24 at 22:32, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:
> On Friday 24 January 2003 04:07 pm, ahimsa wrote:
> > Great !!! I look forward to reading it, since I subscribe to LXF. This
> > month it should be issue #37 so I guess #38 comes out end of February.
> > How many issues will it appear in - i.e. how many parts?
>
> At least seven, likely more.

That *is* good news. Thus far I have seen tutorials on PHP and Java, and
was hoping that someone would do a series on Python. I see from the LXF
that was delivered today that the next issue is out on Feb 28th, so I'll
definitely look out for the article(s).

--
ahimsa <ahimsa@onetel.net.uk>