[Edu-sig] re: Where mathematics comes from

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:05:57 -0800

At 09:10 PM 1/26/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>Have to decide whether to try to combine them into one distro.  Any opinion?

I think separate.  Then if your VPython distro is more rational than
Bruce's, we can get it from you, even if it's a computer on which
we're not installing PyGeo (I have several boxes, and might want
a combination of capabilities on each).

>Got permission to wipe my wife's old machine and install Linux. So I guess
>that's the next step.  But I'm a weekend warrior at this point.  So it will
>be slower than I would wish.
>
>Art

Well, why make the Windows people wait?  Chompin at the bit here.

Kirby