[Edu-sig] re: Where mathematics comes from

Arthur Arthur" <ajs@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 27 Jan 2003 10:08:33 -0500

>As a cross language guy it should be up your ally.  Designed to work with
many, many languages - that is as to basic editor functionality like keyword
syntaxing etx.  >Highly customizable. Create and play with the
local.properties file, which overrides the global.properties file.

In fact, I'll give *you* an assignment.  How about adding a J Langauge lexer
to scintilla.  Shouldn't be too hard - particularly as, from my little
expereince with J, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot to lex.

Art