[Edu-sig] Re: Student teaching and tutorials

Gregor Lingl glingl@aon.at
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:54:11 +0200

Lee Harr schrieb:

> This is my book that is based on pygame:
>
> http://staff.easthighschool.net/lee/computers/book/
>
> Each section has a set of exercises, and the exercises have
> quiz-like questions in order to get in and see my solutions.
> Let me know if this helps...

Looks very interesting!
BTW: yesterday (no joke!) I discovered, that ther is a function
hypot(x,y) in module math. Maybe helpful for young students ;-)

Do you think it would be easy to implement the
mini - Lsystem - example (posted 12 hours ago) using pygsear
(instead of my extended turtle.py) ?

Regards, Gregor