[Edu-sig] Report from the field

Kirby Urner urnerk@qwest.net
Thu, 08 May 2003 15:31:22 -0700

At 01:30 PM 5/8/2003 -0500, Patrick K. O'Brien wrote:

>I haven't done it in a while, but you should be able to navigate a
>ZODB using PyCrust, which gives you autocompletion and the namespace
>tree view, both of which make it much easier to figure out what
>exactly is in a ZODB database.

As I recall, this feature of PyCrust was actually mentioned
appreciatively, by either Alan or Andy as I recall.

Kevin Altis came by my house a few weeks ago and helped me
get PythonCard up and running, inside of which PyCrust is a
feature.  I now boot into PythonCard sometimes, and will do
so some more when I get deeper into the Zope Bible stuff
(just got my copy today -- I know a lot of what's in it
already, but felt a clear need for this tome in particular).

Kirby