[Edu-sig] Hello, I'm Tim...

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Wed Dec 15 18:52:42 CET 2004

> Maybe it looks and sounds prehistoric - rather than simply historic, as it
> does to those of us a bit older.

Kirby's reaction:

I found it very cool to have the outer frame be my Half Life 2 skin over the
Windows media player (not sure if 'nuxers have it yet).  The newscast begins
with frame-within-frame aesthetics (same as I do at grunch.net) and then, I
have this weirdo science fiction frame.  Reviewed recently at my blog in
case you're curious:

http://worldgame.blogspot.com/2004/12/interface-designs.html

Then I had to cut out about half way through (got the gist:  it looks like
promising technology).  I'll go through it again later when my 10 year old
is home from school.  I've got a road trip for the day, and need to get
started.  But I wanted to register on this thread in any case.