[Edu-sig] re: None potato, one potato, two potato, more..

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Thu Jan 1 20:54:41 EST 2004

> But Guido can relax and enjoy his New Year, I hope.
>
> Art

>>Maybe you say "but" because you believe Guido is afraid of ever losing a
>>beginner and thinks his job is to bend over backwards to accommodate them.

>>Just guessing.  I don't really know why you say "But".

>>Kirby

Well, if zero based indexing is in fact a disadvantage of Python, it is
within Guido's power to fix it.  At least in Python3.0.

And if a "juried" dissertation makes that claim, well maybe its something he
needs to ruminate about a bit.

I'm hoping he doesn't.

I have better things for him to ruminate about ;)