[Edu-sig] resigning

Paul Prueitt paul at ontologystream.com
Sun Jan 4 14:05:41 EST 2004

I will retire from this conversation.  My time is needed on some other
thoughts and I can see that the nature of the community here is not going to
allow the type of discussion that I had hoped for.

I do not criticize anyone, I just do not have time for this.

best wishes to all for the New Year.

anyone wishing to have a different discussion with my self and those whom I
am speaking for, please join the bcngroup e-forum

www.bcngroup.org

if you wish to have the membership fee waived please just send a request to

nathan at ontologystream.com

again my respects to the community here.