[Edu-sig] Non-member posts now held for approval

Tim Wilson wilson at visi.com
Wed Jan 21 12:38:16 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I've just changed the edu-sig list behavior so that all posts from
non-subscribers will be held for approval instead of sent out right away. If
you have been posting to edu-sig from an account other than the one you
subscribed from, your posts will no longer go through. We may find in the
coming days or weeks that the configuration will need to be modified. I will
be happy to address concerns as they come up. Please pardon the interruption
and carry on with your business. :-)

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson