[Edu-sig] HS Example problems

mhanna at pvcsd.org mhanna at pvcsd.org
Thu Jan 22 10:57:52 EST 2004

Hello all,
I am new to the list and Python in general. I want to start using Python in my
Into to CS Class in High School. I have previewed a number of books but am
having difficulties finding a decent source for:
1) a detailed curriculum (basic class for 100% new programming students)
2) Good examples and problems for projects
On another note:
I am using OSX 10.2 and am having problem setting up the computers to run a
decent IDE. I have tried MacPython and Pyoxide. Any help would be deeply
appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike Hanna