[Edu-sig] Python and Tk on MacOSX

John Zelle john.zelle at wartburg.edu
Sat Jan 24 10:07:12 EST 2004

Kent,

Thanks! I took a stab at this before your message and had things
partially working. Your instructions clearly show where I went wrong.
I'll try this out on Monday and report back if I run into any problems.

By the way, can anyone tell me how to make a binary package of this once
I have it setup. It would be nice if I could just provide a Mac package
that does the install. My hunch is that most Mac users are not
accustomed to building from source.

--John

--
    John M. Zelle, Ph.D.   |     Wartburg College
   Associate Prof. of CS   |  Dept. Math/CS/Physics