[Edu-sig] VPython

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Mon May 10 01:00:02 EDT 2004

Yes.  I'm meaning to pursue Scott's suggestion to look at Ruth Chabay's
code.  The idea of getting a good camera angle has direct application to
these animations I'm doing around this ballerina with sensors strapped to
her body. ( examples: ftp://www.4dsolutions.net/pub )

And I want to try John's stereographic code option (with the glasses).  I
want to move these ballerina animations to real time VPython displays.

However, today I ran out of disk space on the laptop, booted into Windows to
use Partition Magic to give myself more room, and found on returning to
Linux that my ext3 filesystem was now booting as ext2.  I spend much of the
day trying to get back to ext3, to no avail.  I don't think it matters much,
but I have this ability to waste many hours obsessing about such things.

Now I'm just going to call it quits for today.  More fun and games soon I
hope.

Kirby