[Edu-sig] Computer Languages via Immersion Experiences

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 24 23:05:11 CEST 2004

Tom writes -

> Making blanket judgements about which sources of money are acceptable
> isn't a smart way to run a school.  You have to look at each case and
> make an individual decision based on the entire context of both the
> product in question and the needs of your community.

Your response is a total digression from my point. Because my point was
related to Kay's circumstances, not what Disney's motives may or may not
have been. Or whether schools should take money from Disney or anybody else.
Unless you are claiming that Disney had and has no interest in profit making
pursuits related to kid's education.  And therefore no potential for
conflict existed.  But of course that's absurd.

But I'm probably not going to change your mind either.