[Edu-sig] CP4E

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Apr 9 21:25:38 CEST 2005

They do.  I did.

Like geometric objects in introducing OOP, a convention is being followed.
The point not being the importance of knowing, by heart, the capitals of
states.  The point being the importance of exercising the memorization
facility.

What I see in your suggestion is, once again, the power of technology in the
classroom to fix what isn't broken, or in fact break what's fixed - not the
opposite.