[Edu-sig] Beyond CP4E

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Thu Apr 14 14:51:28 CEST 2005

Could that as well be a statement arguing against its educational value, and
more generally about the education value of giving emphasis to using
machines - industrial design advancing to the stage where we can assume that
machines will just be usable, easily enough when the time comes to need to
use them.

And we need not pre-suppose what particular machine might be or become
relevant to a particular student's life.

So we are free to move on to other things, in good enough conscience.