[Edu-sig] Design patterns

Chuck Allison chuck at freshsources.com
Mon Aug 22 21:43:17 CEST 2005

Hello Kirby,

Since this discussion has swerved a little, I'd like to pose a query.
I've been using patterns since 1995 and am teaching a course starting
Wednesday (a full semester course) on Design Patterns using the Heads
First book. My query: do you have any ideas you might proffer for
programming assignments? I'd like to give a handful of programming
assignments throughout the semester that aren't as short and cutesy
as what's in the book. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

--
Best regards,
 Chuck