[Edu-sig] Design Patterns

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Thu Aug 25 16:33:25 CEST 2005

> From: Kirby Urner [mailto:urnerk at qwest.net]

> You're welcome to your opinions.  Sometimes you whine when it seems your
> opinions are taken for what they're worth though, which *sometimes* (not
> all
> the time) ain't much in my book.

We are in agreement.  That is precisely when I whine.

But there are times, in my view, where a naïve view is quite worthy of
expression, provided it is recognized as such.

I believe I both recognize when I am presenting a naïve view, and when such
a view is worthy of expression.

So I find that rejecting it as naïve is fundamentally unresponsive.