[Edu-sig] rest2web created PyGeo docs

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Dec 5 14:59:10 CET 2005

My comments have gotten even more  particularly PyGeo centric, as I have
been on a bit of a PyGeo binge. After some intensive refactoring and
testing, I have declared the code "good enough", and am moving on to
working on decent docs, and then a decently managed release. Its been
some time.

Among the problems I feel I have recently solved is turning the
individual reStructured text document pages into a coherent set of
accessible documentation.  The solution came by way of the Fuzzyman's
(Michael Foord)

  rest2web - The Site Builder

http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/rest2web/

a tool others might interested in knowing about.

The results of my rest2web efforts on a portion of the PyGeo docs are up
at :

http://pygeo.sourceforge.net/docs_html/index.html

feedback/comments welcome.