[Edu-sig] How do I import from __future__ at startup?

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Feb 28 18:50:19 CET 2005

Go to the very bottom, where it says:

'Edu-sig Subscribers'.   Find yourself in the subscribers list
if you cannot remember what you subscribed as, and click that, or
type it in -- if you can remember -- with your email address.

You will end up at a nice page, but you will need your password to
enter.  If you remember that, fine.  If not, have your password
mailed to you.  Remember that it will come to the address where you
subscribed, so if that isn't where you are now, you will have to
log into that account to get your mail with your password.

Then, equipped with your password you can hit the unsubscribe button.

Good luck,
mail me if you still have trouble,
Laura