[Edu-sig] Edu-sig Digest, Vol 22, Issue 26

ajsiegel@optonline.net ajsiegel at optonline.net
Wed Jun 29 20:04:20 CEST 2005

Everyone inclined to do so - please *do* ignore the following:

I had written -

> All there is left to do is to assert that whatever this
>impact is, it is the intended impact, and then that this
>impact fulfills some important learning mission. Illusion
>becomes reality,

I guess I need to ask for assistance from the resident philosophy scholar/scholars.

In that I suspect what I am saying/ think I am observing is
the oldest of stories.  There is nothing in fact new under
the sun, except the pace of things, and therefore the ability
to observe these kinds of phenomena occurring, as they
occur, and when one has enough worldliness under one's
belt to understand the dynamics.

Is this what the philosophical school of Deconstructionists
was pointing to in terms of how "reality" comes to be defined?

I suspect there is some connection.

But sorry for going more than usually OT.