[Edu-sig] Interaction Design and Children

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Thu May 19 21:28:48 CEST 2005

I happen to love technology and the games we can play with it - certainly
more than most.

But one needs to move more than slowly where there is a possibility of
confusing the ego needs of adults with the best interests our children.  I
think anything else is the definition of bad parenting.  And any argument
that we are not in the territory of such potential confusion falls on hollow
ears - in my particular case.

So yes, I find it quite hard to shut up.