[Edu-sig] OT: googling "logo"

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Wed Oct 5 16:16:02 CEST 2005

Well I thought there was a bit of an industry growing up around the idea of
psyching out Google.

I had the opportunity to chat with the lead of a project (with an underlying
profit motive) that is perennially in the Sourceforge "most active" top ten,
who was a little more unashamed then you might expect to explain how to me
how he assures himself that ranking.

Whatever.