[Edu-sig] just got this as part of an email answer to a debian-kde problem

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sun Oct 9 01:54:50 CEST 2005

that I had.

-----------
Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:

---------

I think it misses 'appreciate beauty, defend the weak and opressed'
and I think that 'respect everybody' is a better rule.  I think
that the idea that 'respect must be earned' is poison.  On the
other hand, forfeiting respect is something that happens all the
time.  'Consider your respect' seems a little less old-fashioned
than 'be prudent' or 'be respectable'  but is this enough?

Otherwise, this is a fairly nice set of rules that would be
nice to teach our youth.  If as teachers, we got to teach them, what
else would you suggest.

Laura Creighton