[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 9 02:18:24 CEST 2005

I promise you that Microsoft is not promoting to children or their parents
an idea that creating technology would be of any interest to them.  That of
course is why we have Microsoft, in fact.  And why we should duly appreciate
that fact. The *boys* at Microsoft have our best interests in mind. They are
the providers. We only need to show our appreciation by consuming
appropriately.

All will be well.