[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 9 19:03:50 CEST 2005

Can't quite make you out, but do suspect that we remain on very different
Celestia.

In my world, we forgot to give enough attention to what, for example, a Mr.
Felix Klein (1849-1925) was trying to tell us.

We in fact consistently misread, misunderstand, misrepresent and misapply
the potential of the best of the past to inform and map the future.

In my program, we correct that mistake - letting the gender chips fall where
they may, but strongly suspecting - done correctly (i.e. beautifully) they
will fall where they should and to everyone's satisfaction.

I have no place for GPS in my program.