[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 9 22:15:58 CEST 2005

The fact that most of what I have tried to read of Fuller sounds to me like
ego-centric gibberish - in the course of this discussion I looked in again
at the Grunch book and find it mostly unreadable, and to the extent
comprehensible, not worth comprehending because it only states the obvious
in unobvious ways  ---

I toss it off to the fact that I have not made enough of an effort to study
the man's thought to be in a position to say much, and my definite
impressions - though there - are not been worthy of mention.

Take a clue.