[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Sun Oct 9 22:29:49 CEST 2005

> I toss it off to the fact that I have not made enough of an effort to
> study the man's thought to be in a position to say much, and my definite
> impressions - though there - are not been worthy of mention.
>
> Take a clue.
>
> Art

But I'm a walking prickly pear of clues, so if you'd wanted to delve deeply,
I'm pretty much out there, and have been for years.

My OSCON 2005 presentation for starters, heavily promoted on this very list:
includes some EJA bio, plus RBF in a 2 minute video segment (at the event,
in our Portland Convention Center venue, an MPEG played via some Windows
version of Pygame, on my Toshiba A60, hooked to speakers).

I don't suppose everyone else makes the same choices you do.

Here on edu-sig, I'm more about Python than Fuller, though of late our scope
has somewhat broadened to include some twilight zone irrelevancies, plus of
course I've edu-sig.saved('a lot of pro synergetics concentric hierarchy')
polemics over the years.