[Edu-sig] Uniform Access Principle confusion

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Fri Oct 14 15:59:23 CEST 2005

OK.  But there are lessons attached - something to the effect of "exploring
freedoms".

Which is what I think makes Python a pithy environment in which to learn
about programming.

And part of what connects programming, in general, to - for me - the
development of mindfulness.

Perhaps stated in my usual inappropriately pithy manner.