[Edu-sig] Low Enrollments

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sat Oct 15 21:35:34 CEST 2005

And wouldn't it be wonderfully ironic if it's the first time they fail, big
time.

Not making a prediction.

But some disruption to my online eticketing service would be worth the price
of admission to a view of such an event unfolding.

But if Kirby comes back with the argument that .Net is necessary to world
peace, the elimination of hunger, and the realization of my son's potential
- yes, I might bust.

Watching *that* could be worth the price of admission, as well. ;)