[Edu-sig] quantum instance

Dethe Elza delza at livingcode.org
Mon Sep 19 23:17:52 CEST 2005

On 18-Sep-05, at 1:44 PM, Kirby Urner wrote:

> You'd have to be on py-dev or be reading the PEPs to get a sense of
> what's
> in the pipeline (maybe you are -- I'm not at the moment, but from
> time to
> time dive into the PEPs).  I mentioned after Europython about how
> yield, and
> hence generators, are getting more features.

Or read "What's New in Python 2.X" that Andrew Kuchling writes for
every release.  Here is the 2.4 version:

http://docs.python.org/whatsnew/whatsnew24.html

And here is the "in-development" 2.5 version:

http://python.org/dev/doc/devel/whatsnew/whatsnew25.html

--Dethe

"No lesson seems to be so deeply inculcated by experience of life as
that you should never trust experts.  If you believe doctors, nothing
is wholesome; if you believe theologians, nothing is innocent; if you
believe soldiers, nothing is safe."

         --Lord Salisbury, 19th century British prime minister