[Edu-sig] Interested in reviewing proposals for Python texts?

Lee, Christianna Christianna_Lee at prenhall.com
Wed Apr 19 18:04:25 CEST 2006

Hello, my name is Christianna Lee and I am posting this e-mail on behalf of
Prentice Hall.  We are currently looking for qualified professors to help us
by reviewing proposals for textbook projects using Python.  We are seeing a
surge in the number of classes using Python as a programming language and we
are interested in creating innovative and relevant texts to bolster this
trend.

We would prefer professors who are currently teaching Python at a four year
college, but would be interested in hearing from anyone who feels they are
qualified to review Python-based pedagogical material.  If you are
interested, please e-mail me at this address with your name, description of
the classes you teach and/or your qualifications for reviewing Python
material.  Thank you so much and we look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Christianna

Christianna Lee

Editorial Assistant- Computer Science

One Lake Street

Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458

ph-201-236-7878

fax-201-236-7170

If you were not an intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete all copies.