[Edu-sig] HTConsole

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Thu Apr 27 05:22:33 CEST 2006

Andre Roberge wrote:
> Good news: this installed it properly.
>
> Bad news: it does not work here.  It starts Firefox (my default browser) at the
> http://localhost:8001/
> page, which then displays a server error.  I've appended below the
> entire error message from the console.  Unfortunately, I must quit for
> the night.

I really should have tested that install.  In this case it needed
Cheetah 2.0, but you got 1.0.  I updated those and added some more links
and tested it out, so now just "easy_install htconsole" really should
work (as of version 0.1.1).

Well, unless you don't have a recent version of setuptools.  For people
who don't have that, grab this file:

   http://peak.telecommunity.com/dist/ez_setup.py

Run that, which will install the newest version of easy_install, run
"easy_install htconsole" and you should be good to go.

--
Ian Bicking  |  ianb at colorstudy.com  |  http://blog.ianbicking.org