[Edu-sig] Bootable Python CDs?

Paul D. Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Fri Apr 28 15:17:20 CEST 2006

Laura Creighton wrote:
>>So, if you are going to a computer lab with network access
>> to the outside world (is this taken for granted these days in the USA?)
>

> I'm in Sweden.  I wouldn't know what is available in the USA.

Sorry to be so USA-centric with that remark (I was thinking mainly in
contrast with SA).

By the way, as a tribute to Swedish engineers and their educators, we
drive a 20 year old Swedish car (1986 Volvo 240 DL) as our sole car and we
still love it (though, sadly, we are finally losing the struggle to rust,
in part from these heavily salted northern USA roads).
http://www.sgu.se/sgu/en/service/nyheter/nyheter-2005/vagsalt-indikatorer_e.html

--Paul Fernhout